We partner with Scholarship America to offer 65+ scholarships to Hartford area graduating high school seniors who will attend a 4-year college or university full-time. Visit the Scholarship America website to browse and apply.
The Scholarship America portal has closed for the 2021-22 season. This portal will reopen in Fall 2022.
The Hartford Foundation has its own scholarship portal featuring 60+ unique scholarship funds with awards for 4-year, 2-year, vocational, adult and graduate students. Our portal has its own eligibility and application process. Visit the Hartford Foundation portal to apply.
DEADLINE: February 1, 2022 (a few scholarships available year-round)
Community Scholarships are listed and maintained by nonprofit organizations across the Greater Hartford region. Each scholarship has its own unique criteria and application process. Use the search functions below to narrow your results.
Sorry, but no scholarships were found. Please try fewer categories or reset your search.
Frank Roswell Fuller ScholarshipBased on financial need as determined by FAFSA Apply By May 30, 2022Selection Criteria:
- Able to demonstrate financial need (determined by filing the FAFSA)
- Graduating high school senior from a high school located in Hartford County
- Maintaining a GPA of 70 or better (or its equivalent)
- A member of the UCC/ Congregational Church and "professed to be of the Congregational faith"
- Planning to attend a fully accredited four-year college as a candidate for a baccalaureate degree
Lowenberg Scholarship$2,500 Apply By Jun 01, 2022Selection Criteria:
- Graduating high school senior residing in Hartford, East Hartford, Windsor, Bloomfield, Newington, West Hartford, or Wethersfield
- Entering a 2- or 4-year college or university
- Official high school transcript
- Financial need
- Academic excellence
- Preference will be given to Humanities and Fine Arts Majors