Sorry, but no scholarships were found. Please try fewer categories or a more generic search keyword or reset your search.
Frank Roswell Fuller ScholarshipBased on financial need as determined by FAFSA Apply By May 30, 2022Selection Criteria:
- Able to demonstrate financial need (determined by filing the FAFSA)
- Graduating high school senior from a high school located in Hartford County
- Maintaining a GPA of 70 or better (or its equivalent)
- A member of the UCC/ Congregational Church and "professed to be of the Congregational faith"
- Planning to attend a fully accredited four-year college as a candidate for a baccalaureate degree
Lowenberg Scholarship$2,500 Apply By Jun 01, 2022Selection Criteria:
- Graduating high school senior residing in Hartford, East Hartford, Windsor, Bloomfield, Newington, West Hartford, or Wethersfield
- Entering a 2- or 4-year college or university
- Official high school transcript
- Financial need
- Academic excellence
- Preference will be given to Humanities and Fine Arts Majors